The seller makes the price offer to the buyer., that is valid for 2 weeks. During the validity of the price offer, the client can reserve the apartment. A simple reservation agreement is concluded, based on which the buyer pays a deposit of 3000 €.
2. A notarised contract under the law of obligations
A notarised contract under the law of obligations will be entered into with the client, setting out all of the details of the transaction. The prerequisite for entering into such a contract is the payment of 15% of the value of the apartment by the buyer.
3. A real rights contract
Once the apartments are complete, a real rights contract will be entered into with which the buyer pays the remainder of the sales price and the right of ownership of the property transfers to them.
The contract price includes:
- the completion of the apartment in accordance with the designs and with the interior finishing package agreed upon in the sales contract
- the fee for the construction and connection of utilities (electricity, water, sewerage and heating)
- connection readiness for data, telephone, cable television and digital networks
The contract price does not include:
- notary fees and state fees for entry into the sales contract (to be paid by the buyer)
- additional work and special solutions within the apartment (the price of which shall be calculated separately from that of the contract)
- connection fees for data, telephone, cable television and digital networks and security services
- a parking space or storage space
Get in touch!
We use personal data solely to respond to enquiries. We do not forward personal data to third parties or add them to databases for the purposes of advertising.
We'll be in touch with you shortly.